Family problems can be solved inside the house. But, once the family problem involves legal matters, then you should call a lawyer. A family lawyer is what you need if you want to consult legal matters to deal with legal actions. In most cases, the family faced problems due to the separation of the parents. Yes, it is a legal matter that needs the help of a family lawyer to clarification everything and for the possible set up that the parents must understand. Parents are responsible for their children. So, every parent must understand that there is no other person who has the responsibility but only them.
Assist during difficult times
The family lawyers in melbourne assist every family who is facing a relationship break down. Meaning, if the parents decided to have a legal separation such as annulment or divorce, children are the most affected one. The mothers are usually the person who take the children. So, it must be cleared here that mothers are not the only responsible for the children. Both parents are still responsible for their children, even if they are legally separated. It is no longer unusual that the mothers are taking the responsibility to take care of their children. But, the father must not skip the responsibility.
Even there is an agreed set up like not living in one house; the father must provide support for the kids. It depended on the agreed financial support discussed and approved by both parents and the family lawyer. The family lawyer will clear up and understand about the parenting plan to make sure that the children will still receive the right support and care with both parents. The services they can provide will follow the family code under the law provided by the government regarding family concerns. The family law firm provides various services on dealing with legal matters, such as:
- Child support. Technically speaking, the need for child support is a right by the child. Child support covers shelter, food, clothing and more. Parents are aware that these basic needs are not the only costs to raise a child.
- Children matters. When speaking about children matters, it talks about the financial support and the welfare of the kids. Also, children are covered under the family code, which means they must be protected to keep safe and to have a better future.
- Divorce. Anything about marriage issues is covered by the family code that needs a family lawyer to settle things. So, any marriage issue such as annulment will be done with the family lawyer.
- Family violence. A family is the smallest unit of the communicated, which is protected by the law. So, possible issues about a family problem like violence must not be tolerated. There must be a legal action for such.
- Property settlement. Parents who are decided of separating must understand about property settlement like the division of properties. it will be explained and clarified by the family lawyer.