Earlier we used to organize parties or get-togethers at home to showcase our beautiful pictures of some trip or an event to our friends and relatives. We had manual albums that were a collection of all our memories. But currently, we have all our pictures handy in our phones or laptops and can share it with anyone anytime. Amidst all this, thee came a photo-sharing platform named Instagram that made every person a star among their circle. Instagram likes have become hype in society today. Let’s have a look at how this has changed our society.
Instagram – A Craze For All Ages:
Instagram is a photo-sharing platform where we can open an account of ours and then post our photos to be viewed by our friends and followers. It aids us with so many filters that could be applied to our pictures to enhance them further.
WHY HAVE INSTAGRAM LIKES BECOME A HYPE:
- When we post a picture and start getting likes, we feel happy about it. It gives us a feeling that we are special and unique.
- A number of likes naturally makes us a star among our circle.
- When someone likes our photo, their friends can view that they have liked our photo and so even they would arrive at our profile and reach out to us. This has helped the marketing of various business, products, and services to a larger extent.
- So many business profiles are found on Instagram that utilizes its features to establish themselves in the market.
- Sometimes, people feel jealous of each other when their friends get more likes than them. This isn’t good, but it’s a bitter reality.
- There are also some people who promote fake likes business. They offer a deal to you that they can get you 1k or 10k likes on your picture if you pay them. Those are fake likes that they provide and are useless. But people go for it due to the craze.
It’s true that Instagram and to get free Instagram likes can make anyone and anything fame overnight, but they must be used wisely. There are people who have made it business as like-for-like policy or follow-for-follow policy. They like your pictures only if you like theirs. That isn’t advisable as one will like a picture only if they genuinely like it. It can’t be forced. People tend to start it as fun and go on becoming more serious about it. If rightly used, they can help us a lot in our business and personal ventures as well. The world is already going crazy about it.