Many people look older than their actual age. If you are just in your 30’s and appear older than 40 years of age, you are definitely showing faster signs of aging. Bad lifestyle is a definite factor which is responsible for showing signs of aging faster. It is natural to age and signs of aging will definitely appear on your face and body. The aging sign cannot be stopped but looking much older than your age is quite embarrassing and unacceptable. With so many advancements in the field of medical technology, the latest treatments can reverse the signs of aging.HGH for sale is one of the best solutions which has proven to be effective in reversing anti-aging signs in people who start to show aging signs earlier than expected. With an adequate emphasis on nutritional therapies, lifestyle changes and replacement of hormones, the skin can be restored to look younger and healthier.
The premature aging of the skin is quite visible to the eyes. These signs of aging are very disturbing to one’s self-image. The skin care professionals can identify these premature signs of aging and can provide the best guidance to seek treatment for aging skin. HGH for sale is the tried and tested solution by most skin care professionals and it has shown great results.
What are the major signs of aging?
The major signs of aging which are usually visible includes:
- Age spots: The pigment cells of your skin multiplies as you age and the clusters together to form visible age spots on areas like your hands or face. The areas which are exposed to the sun are at the maximum risk of developing age spots.
- Skin sagging- The skin starts to lose the elasticity over a period of time. The skin starts to show visible signs of lose sagging skin.
- Dull skin- The dead skins especially on the face starts to accumulate and snatches away the bright youthful look. The skin starts looking dull and needs renewal for brighter and more youthful looking skin.
- Lines and wrinkles- This is the most visible sign of aging. As the age advances, the skin loses its elasticity, collagen and moisture. These lead to the appearance of wrinkles on the face, especially near the eyes and mouth.
- Dryness of the skin- The Skin as you start to age does not produce adequate amount of natural moisture. Hence, the top later of the skin starts to dry out very fast. Too much exposure to sun also increases sun damage and dryness of the skin.
- Quality of skin becomes thin- The lowest layer of the skin is called epidermis. As you age, gradually the epidermis slows down the new cell production. The process leads to very thin skin and formation of wrinkles.
- Bruised skin- The blood vessels of your skin becomes weaker as you age. Due to the weakened blood vessels the skin is more prone to bruises which takes longer to heal.
Causes for premature aging
These factors are majorly responsible for the faster signs of aging:
- Intake of unhealthy and junk food
The biggest factor which is responsible for appearance of aging signs is the intake of unhealthy food. People mostly prefer restaurant cooked food to home food. They intake a large amount of junk food and sugary items. Fast food era has replaced a healthy intake of fruits and vegetables. The wrong diet causes aging to take place faster.
- Inadequate amount of exercise
Exercising is an integral part of our lives which not only keeps us fit by toning our muscles but also improves blood circulation, which plays a key role in maintaining healthy skin. Regular exercise has shown brighter and youthful looking skin and keeps the signs of aging away.
- Sleep deprivation
Did you know that while you get your sweet sleep, your skin is repairing too? An adequate amount of sleep enhances the health of the skin and slows down signs of aging. If you do not get sufficient sleep, you are inviting aging to come on faster which will reflect on the face and body.
- Too much alcohol intake
Alcohol may be consumed for relaxation or enjoyment. Whatever be the reason, the skin is highly affected by excessive alcohol intake. The alcohol robs off the skin of the essential Vitamin A, which is an antioxidant responsible for the revival of the skin.
- Smoking is injurious to health and skin
If you think smoking a cigarette for pleasure or as a fashion is great, think again. Smoking a cigarette causes not only significant damage to your health but affects your skin to a large extent.
- Stress is a key factor which degrades skin quality
Stress is a common phenomenon in the modern world. It is invariably a part of a metropolitan life. Too much stress pulls the muscles of the face and anxiety starts to appear on your face through signs of aging like puffed eye lids, black spots under the eye, wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Water is the key to healthy glowing water
As we know, our body is made of 70% water. Thus, obviously, lack of water affects our health and skin. To improve your health glowing and youthful looking skin, it is important to keep the skin hydrated with adequate intake of water.
- Hormonal changes
‘Hormones’ is one of the major culprits behind aging. The endocrine system which controls the hormones becomes less efficient as you age, leading to signs of aging appearing on the skin. Younger individuals with a dysfunctional endocrine system start showing premature aging signs.
Improving these bad habits and adopting good habits by altering one’s lifestyle is a great way to stay away from premature aging. If signs of aging do bother you, a certified skin specialist can help provide the best treatments to reverse the aging signs. HGH for sale is the solution you are looking for, which can help to diminish the aging signs like wrinkles, sagging skin, dull and dry skin. It can significantly improve the texture of the skin. The hormone stimulators are mainly used for the revival of the skin to get the desired look apart from nutritional therapies and supplements.